Can chiropractic help you conceive? | HealthMax

Can chiropractic help you conceive?

Yes! The answer is simply really. Looking at the principles of chiropractic science, you’ll see it’s all about the nervous system. When the nervous system is free of interference, or subluxation, the nerves can then fully allow for communication of the brain and body.

What’s subluxation?

That means the bones of the spine are out of alignment, putting pressure on the nerves that exit the spine and go to every part of your body. This is sometimes referred to as “pinched nerves”. When the nerve has pressure on it, let’s say the nerves that go to the sex organs, do you think the interfered nerve will then work better or worse? WORSE because the brain cannot communicate with those organs because they have interference! Subluxations can be caused by many things including childhood falls, illnesses, accidents, poor posture, or even stress.
My role as a chiropractor is to find those misalignments in your spine and remove them. I find the subluxations and put them back into alignment with a gentle, safe chiropractic adjustment. This frees up the nervous system so that it can FUNCTION better. It’s not always about pain. Only 10% of the nerves feel pain, the other 90% of the nervous system’s purpose is to FUNCTION. All of us at Healthmax Chiropractic of Hudson love to help educate people on the importance of restoring function, not just simply helping people eliminate back pain, neck pain and headaches.

So what’s all that to do with fertility….

As a chiropractor I do a comprehensive health history, look at alignment, range of motion, mobility or the lack of any of those things. We take state of the art digital x-rays to see where the nerves are being irritated. In many cases, fertility issues may be associated with disrupted nervous system function, poor nutrition, high stress, and poor lifestyle habits. Chiropractors are nervous system specialists and reducing interference in the nervous system is our primary goal.

Current medical care for infertility is extremely expensive, involves potentially significant negative side effects, and has not been proven to be more successful than chiropractic care for treatment of fertility. Chiropractic care is a cost-effective approach to improving health and well-being. The American pediatric association states the cost of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) ranges from $10,000 to $20,000 per attempt, chiropractic care has the potential of saving patients a large amount of money by helping them avoid the need for IVF.

Your body is amazing!

When the body is functioning at his highest level it can accomplish miraculous tasks including creating new life. These miraculous tasks are possible due primarily to the nervous system. Chiropractic adjustment and lifestyle changes work together to create a healthy body and to be able to conceive. At Healthmax we focus on whole body health care. We combine the chiropractic care plan with therapeutic rehab as well as working to create less inflammation throughout the body.

A series of research papers published in the Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research found that chiropractic had positive results treating infertility regardless of the woman’s age, number of years infertile, previous medical intervention or health history including miscarriages, blocked fallopian tubes, amenorrhea, colitis, or trauma.

A lot of time the woman is the one that comes into our office for help with fertility. But as the saying goes… it takes 2 to tango! Chiropractic care is for both partners to help create balance, alignment and a strong healthy nervous system. So if you and your partner want to conceive, are struggling to do so, or just simply want to be healthier before you both get pregnant, let us at Healthmax Chiropractic of Hudson help you.

Facebooktwitterlinkedin

HealthMax Locations

HealthMax Hudson

Click for Directions

HealthMax Woodbury

Click here to visit website

© Copyright 2022 - HealthMax Chiropractic - All Rights Reserved
Web Development & Optimization By: Scope 10
A Minneapolis - St Paul Digital Media, Marketing & Web Services Co.