Acid Reflux upsetting you?
Acid reflux occurs when stomach acid or, occasionally, stomach content, flows back into your food pipe (esophagus). The backwash (reflux) irritates the lining of your esophagus and causes GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease).
• A burning sensation in your chest (heartburn), sometimes spreading to your throat, along with a sour taste in your mouth
• Chest pain
• Difficulty swallowing (dysphagia)
• Dry cough
• Regurgitation of food or sour liquid (acid reflux)
• Sensation of a lump in your throat
• The backup of stomach acid or bile into the esophagus.
• Esophageal sphincter relaxes abnormally or weakens, causing stomach acid to flow back into your esophagus.
• Dry mouth
• Connective tissue disorder
How We Can Help
• Chiropractic Care – Relieve nervous system
• Maintain a healthy weight
• Avoid foods/drink that trigger heartburn
• Don’t lie down after a meal